Join the Femmechanics crew for our second 2016 camping trip!
We will head out to Harold Parker State Forest on Saturday September 24th, enjoy some fun activities (hiking! swimming! mountain biking! sing-alongs!), spend the night, and then return to Boston on Sunday September 25th.
We’ll have two route options (25 mile ride or train + 7 mile ride) for getting to the campsite.
Want to join us? We have a maximum number of 20 campers, so sign up today! All campers must register in advance.
Some more deets:
- This is an event for ALL femmes, trans folks, and/or women, regardless of how much experience or gear you have, or how many rides you’ve done. You’ll do awesome things, go on a gorgeous ride, and meet amazing folks.
- Exact meet-up details will be shared closer to the event to registered campers, but on Saturday the 25 mile route will meet up at 10:00am and the 7 mile route will meet around 10:45am
- The Sunday return trip will leave as a group at 1pm but we will provide cue cards so that anyone needing to return at a certain time can make their way back themselves.
- You must sign up ahead of time at http://goo.gl/forms/HUrxz1Z8fbUcsIgd2 There are only 20 slots, so sign up today!
- You’ll have to carry your own gear, so think small and light. But we can share gear, please post on the Facebook event if you have/need any gear!
- We ask for a sliding scale donation between $10 and $20, but if you need financial assistance let us know. Details on paying are on the signup form
- Dinner, desserts, and breakfast will be provided by Femmechanics. As always, all dietary restrictions are catered to, tell us more on the sign up form!
- This is a NO-DROP ride! So don’t hesitate to sign up if you’ve never gone bike camping before, this is your longest ride, or you just started riding again, this IS the ride for you!
Questions? Either post on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org