Femmechanics is going on a picnic!
We’ll meet at the Mass Ave bridge on the Boston side of the Paul Dudley White path, and enjoy a scenic leisurely ride along the Charles to Brighton where we’ll feast on our delicious goodies. After we’ll ride around into Harvard square for some soft serve.
Bring your favorite sandwich (or whatever you’d like to eat) and something (side dish, dessert, beverage) to share.
- WHO: All femme and/or trans and/or women cyclists invited!
- WHAT: A casual bike picnic ~9 miles from our starting point in Boston to Harvard Square.
- WHEN: Saturday June 25th at 12pm
- WHERE: Meet on the Paul Dudley White Path right below the Mass Ave Bridge on the Boston side. See the star on the map below!
- WHY: Cause Picnics are fun! And bikes and food are awesome.
No need to RSVP, just show up ready to ride at 12pm! Invite your friends to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/613119492183777/