Join the Femmechanics crew for our first camping trip of 2016! We will head out to Cape Ann on Saturday June 11th, spend the night and then return to Boston on Sunday June 12th.
We’ll have two route options, 35 miles and 11 miles. Both starting in Boston and ending at the glorious Cape Ann campsite in Gloucester!
Want to join us? We have a maximum number of 20 campers, so sign up today!
Some more deets:
- This is an event for ALL femmes, trans folks, and/or women, regardless of how much experience or gear you have, or how many rides you’ve done. You’ll do awesome things, go on a gorgeous ride, and meet amazing folks.
- Exact meet-up details will be shared closer to the event to registered campers, but on Saturday the 35 mile route will meet up at 9:00am and the 11 mile route will meet at 10am.
- The Sunday return trip will have cue cards so that anyone needing to return at a certain time can make their way back themselves. But, we will do our best to organize small groups to ride back together on Sunday morning.
- You must sign up ahead of time at http://goo.gl/forms/HUrxz1Z8fbUcsIgd2 There are only 20 slots, so sign up today!
- You’ll have to carry your own gear, so think small and light. But we can share gear, please post on the Facebook event if you have/need any gear!
- We ask for a sliding scale donation between $5 and $15, but if you need financial assistance let us know. Details on paying are on the signup form
- Dinner, desserts, and breakfast will be provided by Femmechanics. As always, all dietary restrictions are catered to, tell us more on the sign up form!
- This is a NO-DROP ride! So don’t hesitate to sign up if you’ve never gone bike camping before, this is your longest ride, or you just started riding again, this IS the ride for you!