We’re pumped to venture off on our second Femmechanics camping trip!
This time the amazing Holly Hill Farm in Cohasset is hosting us. We’ll bike down to the farm on Saturday September 26th, spend the night, volunteer for two hours on the farm Sunday morning and bike back on the 27th.
Signups are currently closed. We do have a few spots remaining but you’ll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP ASAP!
Some more deets:
- This is an event for EVERYONE, regardless of how much experience or gear you have, or how many friends or rides you’ve done. You’ll do awesome things, go on a gorgeous ride, and meet amazing folks.
- There will be a Long Route (~30 mi) and a Short Route (12 mi). Meetup details will be shared closer to the event to registered campers.
- You must sign up ahead of time! But there are 3 spots reserved for folks who have unpredictable work schedules and/or health needs (so if you want to be on that list, go to the signup form).
- You’ll have to carry your own gear, so think small and light. But we can share gear, please post on the Facebook event if you have/need any gear!
- We ask for a sliding scale donation between $5 and $15, but if you need financial assistance let us know. Details on paying are on the signup form
- Dinner, desserts, and breakfast will be provided by Femmechanics. Dinner is stone-oven PIZZA with veggies provided by the farm! As always vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available. Tell us about your preferences on the signup form!
- We’ll do 2 hours of volunteering in the fields on Sunday morning. You’ll need close-toed shoes.
Wanna join our planning group to make this event awesome? Email email@example.com!